Honey Bee Removals Witbank
Bee Removals / 67 views
About Honey Bee Removals Witbank
Do you have unwanted bees on your property? Don’t kill them, give Honey Bee Removals Witbank a call! We do bee removals anywhere, any time, no job is too big or too small. We have almost 10 years of experience working with bee removals and we operate in the Witbank / Emalahleni area. We are registered with the Department of Agriculture, Forestry & Fisheries, (DAFF no. MP083 & DFS072) and we are members of the Northern Beekeepers Association.
Why Pay For Bee Removals?
Many clients wonder why they should pay a beekeeper to remove bees if the beekeeper gets to keep the swarm and all the honey. Let’s put things into perspective;
- The honey & comb removed from your property are placed into a new hive and will be used to feed & sustain the bee colony
- There is no guarantee that the swarm will stay with the beekeeper inside their new hive box
- The beekeeper has to buy a new box to re-home the colony of bees
- Removing the bees may take many hours or even days to successfully remove, it’s hard, laborious work and the beekeeper has to cover his/her fuel, equipment and labour costs
- It takes time to learn the valuable knowledge and practical experience needed to work with bees
- Beekeeping in South Africa is at risk, support the bees and your local beekeepers by paying for humane bee removals by experienced and professionally registered beekeepers