Manual Honey Extractor
Manual honey extractors are the perfect investment if you have 10 or more beehives that are ready to be harvested. This manual honey extractor can accommodate 2 brood frames or 4 super frames at a time. Saves precious time and energy by quickly and effectively extracting honey as opposed to extracting honey by crushing the combs.
Improved: now with Stainless steel bottom drain
Honey Spinner Features
- Fits 4 Super Frames or 2 Brood Frames
- New bottom drain for effective honey draining
- Stainless steel construction allows for easy cleaning and sleek finish
- Solid metal crank turns baskets inside smoothly and efficiently
- Clear and double-sided lid allows for easy viewing
- Baskets inside are able to hold 4 Super Frames or 2 Brood Frames
- The bottom inside of the drum is conical shaped
- Stainless Steel Polished Frame
- Reinforced Crossbeam
- Transparent Plexiglass Lid
- Bottom: Convex Bottom
- Plastic Honey Gate
- Seamless welding for barrel
- Barrel diameter: 38 cm
- Barrel height: 60 cm
- Dimensions: 78 cm (Height) x 40 cm x 40 cm
- Weight: 13.72 Kg
Manual Honey Extractor Use
- Uncap your frames using an uncapping fork
- Place your frames inside the extractor’s steel basket
- Close the clear perspex lid
- Ensure the honey gate is either closed or that you have a container placed underneath the tap to catch your honey
- Turn the metal crank which will turn the steel basket inside smoothly and extract honey efficiently
- When spinning take care not to spin too quickly as honey combs can break apart at high speeds
- Once your payment reflects in our account, we get your order ready for the courier within 48 hours.
- When your order is dispatched we’ll send you a tracking number.
- After the courier has your package, delivery takes place within 5 working days*.
*Working days exclude weekends and public holidays.