Circular Plastic Bee Escape
Circular Plastic Bee Escape is a one-way door that allows workers to leave the honey super and return to the brood nest during the night. But the board foils their attempts to re-enter the box. The Bee Escape has two exits is effective in preventing bees from re-entering the honey supers. Diameter: 120mm. You will need to assemble this escape onto a board or buy one of our assembled bee escape boards.
This is used before extracting honey; place a bee escape board (or crown board) below your box of honeycomb 24 hours before you plan to harvest honey, and you’ll return to find a mostly empty box.
Plastic Circular Bee Escape Features
- Two routes of exit
- Prevents bees from re-entering the honey supers
- Must be used in conjunction with an inner cover board
- Once your payment reflects in our account, we get your order ready for the courier within 48 hours.
- When your order is dispatched we’ll send you a tracking number.
- After the courier has your package, delivery takes place within 5 working days*.
*Working days exclude weekends and public holidays.