Bee Frame Grip
The galvanized bee frame grip assists beekeepers on the job! Loosens your frames & lifts them out without having to juggle multiple tools. The spring-loaded grip is ideal for the extraction of frames from the beehive. It helps you hold onto the frame tightly, and remove it from the hive with ease using one hand only, while keeping the other hand free for an easy hive inspection. A great tool for hive inspections as well as honey harvesting season as it adds convenience and efficiency.
Frame Grip Features
- One of those nifty gadgets dreamt up by a smart time-and-motion-study guy to assist beekeepers on the job!
- Two-in-one operation, loosen your frames as well as lift them out without having to juggle multiple tools.
- Small end on the hive tool can get into tighter spaces than your regular hive tool.
- Use the tool-end like a screwdriver to loosen the propolised frames after an initial scrape with the flat blade.
- This method enables you to loosen and remove the frames without the risk of damaging them as a regular hive-tool can sometimes do.
- Hold the grip in one hand and place the pincers over the top of your frame
- Gently apply pressure to the handles in order to grip the frame
- Lift easily using one hand
- Once your payment reflects in our account, we get your order ready for the courier within 48 hours.
- When your order is dispatched we’ll send you a tracking number.
- After the courier has your package, delivery takes place within 5 working days*.
*Working days exclude weekends and public holidays.