Bee Frame Grip
Spring-loaded bee frame grip is ideal for the extraction of frames from the beehive. It helps you hold onto the frame tightly, and remove it from the hive with ease using one hand only, while keeping the other hand free for an easy hive inspection. A great tool for hive inspections as well as honey harvesting season as it adds convenience and efficiency.
Bee Frame Grip Features
- Stainless Steel with Wooden Handle
- You don’t always have two hands free when you’re moving your frames.
- This Bhive spring-loaded grip is ideal for facilitating the extraction of frames from the hive.
- The grip will help you to hold onto the frame tightly, and remove it from the hive with ease.
- Material: Stainless steel with wooden handle
Frame Grab Use
- Hold the grip in one hand and place the pincers over the top of your frame
- Gently apply pressure to the handles in order to grip the frame
- Lift easily using one hand
- Once your payment reflects in our account, we get your order ready for the courier within 48 hours.
- When your order is dispatched we’ll send you a tracking number.
- After the courier has your package, delivery takes place within 5 working days*.
*Working days exclude weekends and public holidays.