Frame Wire Cable Tensioner
The Frame Wire Cable Tensioner and Crimper is mainly used to tighten old wires when refurbishing frames. Comfortable wooden handle.
- Bhive Bee Frame Wire Cable Tensioner Crimper (Stainless Steel with Wooden Handle).
- These are mainly used to tighten the old wires when you are refurbishing your frames.
- The extra-deep gear grooves give improved grip, and apply maximum crimp to the wire.
- Used to tighten wires before re-using old frames.
- Pinch frame between roller and run down wire to tension wire.
- Metal wire crimper to use with galvanised or stainless steel frame wire.
- Wire crimpers are used to tighten the loose wires on bee frames.
- Wooden handles have a natural feel and are larger which make it comfortable to hold and an ideal crimper wire for long periods of use.
- Once your payment reflects in our account, we get your order ready for the courier within 48 hours.
- When your order is dispatched we’ll send you a tracking number.
- After the courier has your package, delivery takes place within 5 working days*.
*Working days exclude weekends and public holidays.