The bucket perch is used to hold one bucket upside down in order to empty its contents into another bucket. Helps you transfer honey from one bucket to another with ease and will ensure you get every last drop of honey out of the original container. An essential beekeeping tool for beekeepers when bottling honey etc.
Bucket Perch Specifications
- Bucket holder
- Holds one bucket to empty its contents into another
- A practical beekeeping tool
- Material: Galvanised steel
Pail Perch Use
- Place over your container of choice where you’ll be transferring the honey to.
- Manually empty the bulk of your honey into the new container before hooking the old bucket onto the bucket holder
- Once you’ve hooked the old bucket onto the new container, leave it in place for the remainder of the honey to empty out
- Once your payment reflects in our account, we get your order ready for the courier within 48 hours.
- When your order is dispatched we’ll send you a tracking number.
- After the courier has your package, delivery takes place within 5 working days*.
*Working days exclude weekends and public holidays.