Diatomaceous Earth is not a poison and is generally bee-friendly because of the little hairs on their bodies. However, we advise not to use or place it on areas directly where your bees are. It can be used in combination with hive beetle traps. It works by scoring an insect’s body when it crawls over the diatoms. When viewed under a microscope diatoms look like broken glass.
- Diatomaceous Earth – 300 g
- For use with beetle traps
- Kills by scoring an insect’s hide as it crawls over the powder
- Works on larvae, maggots, and grubs; anything that crawls over it
- Bee friendly – Not a poison, although do not place it where you know your bees will go
- Once your payment reflects in our account, we get your order ready for the courier within 48 hours.
- When your order is dispatched we’ll send you a tracking number.
- After the courier has your package, delivery takes place within 5 working days*.
*Working days exclude weekends and public holidays.