Double Sieve Honey Strainer
The Double Sieve Honey Strainer is an absolutely essential tool during honey harvesting. With its double level straining baskets that contains double layers of mesh, it allows you to effectively filter honey and will remove any wax or honeycomb from your newly extracted honey by trapping any objects or impurities in the mesh. Because it’s made from stainless steel it’s not susceptible to rust and it will last you a very long time.
Honey Strainer Features
- Clear, Clean Honey Guaranteed
- Double Honey Strainer
- Stainless Steel Filter
- Easy To Use And Clean
- Color: Silver
- Weight: 744g
- Diameter: 24cm/23
- Height: 9cm/4.5cm
- Arm size: 24.5×41.5cm / 24.5×24.5cm
- Package Includes:
1 x Double Honey Strainer – Stainless Steel Filter Screen
- Place your honey strainer over your honey bucket
- Pour your newly harvested honey into the strainer until the honey reaches the brim of the first straining basket
- Let it sit for a few minutes
- Once the honey level has dropped, pour more unfiltered honey into the first basket
- Once your payment reflects in our account, we get your order ready for the courier within 48 hours.
- When your order is dispatched we’ll send you a tracking number.
- After the courier has your package, delivery takes place within 5 working days*.
*Working days exclude weekends and public holidays.