Electric Uncapping Knife
The Electric Uncapping Knife is such a great tool for uncapping your honey frames. It is less messy when uncapping and enables you to uncap frames in 1 or 2 goes. It really makes the job of uncapping frames so much easier and saves you a ton of time and effort. An ideal tool for beekeepers during honey harvesting season as well as harvesting during colder climates. It has a sturdy construction with a wooden handle and adjustable copper cutting blade which means it will last you a very long time.
Electric Uncapping Knife Features
- Material: Stainless steel + wooden handle
- Color: Wood+Silver
- Voltage: 220V
- Max temperature:150-160°C
- Length: 44.5cm
- Length of the blade: 24.8cm
- Width of the blade: 5cm
- The blade will be heated after plugging the power
- Ergonomic handle, easy scraping without effort.
- It is your essential and practical tools for beekeeping.
- Excellent tool for cutting spleen wax more efficiently, and saves you time
- Grip the handle of the uncapping knife
- Start at the top of the honey frame and drag the knife downwards to uncap the cells
- Repeat the process
- Once your payment reflects in our account, we get your order ready for the courier within 48 hours.
- When your order is dispatched we’ll send you a tracking number.
- After the courier has your package, delivery takes place within 5 working days*.
*Working days exclude weekends and public holidays.