Electric Uncapping Plane
The electric uncapping plane is such a great tool for uncapping your honey frames. It is less messy when uncapping and enables you to uncap frames in 1 or 2 goes. It really makes the job of uncapping frames so much easier and saves you a ton of time and effort. An ideal tool for beekeepers during honey harvesting season as well as harvesting during colder climates. It has a sturdy construction with a wooden handle and adjustable copper cutting blade which means it will last you a very long time.
- Uncapping Fork/Scraper with wooden handle & stainless steel tines
- Uncaps frames much easier than regular uncapping forks
- Heavy-duty, longlasting construction
- It’s perfect for uncapping sunken areas on the frame
- Lightweight and easy to grip
- Plug the uncapping tool in and wait for it to heat up
- Grip the handle of the uncapping tool
- Start at the top of the honey frame and drag the tool downwards to uncap the cells
- Repeat the process
- Once your payment reflects in our account, we get your order ready for the courier within 48 hours.
- When your order is dispatched we’ll send you a tracking number.
- After the courier has your package, delivery takes place within 5 working days*.
*Working days exclude weekends and public holidays.