Galvanized Frame Wire Roll
The Bhive Galvanized Frame Wire Roll is a great product for beekeepers who prefer to wire their own frames or who build their bee frames from scratch. The wire will give you many years of use and many cycles of honey extraction. Wiring a beehive frame gives the honey comb some extra support and strength, especially during the honey extraction process, if you are planning on using a spinner/ honey extractor machine. Frames that will never be extracted do not necessarily need wiring. The roll contains approximately 500g of frame wire, width is approximately 0.5mm thick, supplied on a plastic bobbin.
- Approx. 500g of frame wire
- Wire diameter: Approx. 0.5 mm
- Galvanized steel
- Supplied on a plastic bobbin
- For customers who prefer to wire their own foundation
- Once your payment reflects in our account, we get your order ready for the courier within 48 hours.
- When your order is dispatched we’ll send you a tracking number.
- After the courier has your package, delivery takes place within 5 working days*.
*Working days exclude weekends and public holidays.