Hive Tool – Standard
The Hive Tool – Standard is a useful beekeeping tool for easily lifting out bee frames from beehives. It’s also a great tool to shimmy loose any frames that are stuck together or stuck to the hive with propolis. Made from stainless steel it’s an absolute essential tool for beekeepers during honey harvesting season or when they need to do hive inspections. This is your main beekeeping tool of trade – a chippy has a hammer, a beekeeper has a hive tool.
- This is your main beekeeping tool of trade
- Made from stainless steel.
- Length 280mm appx (head to nose end of hook)
- Width 35mm appx (larger head)
- Depth 4mm thick appx.
- Once your payment reflects in our account, we get your order ready for the courier within 48 hours.
- When your order is dispatched we’ll send you a tracking number.
- After the courier has your package, delivery takes place within 5 working days*.
*Working days exclude weekends and public holidays.