Honey Gate Plastic (Orange)
The honey gate is made for regulating the flow of honey when pouring into other vessels from the extractor. It won’t stick honey and honey pours out easily. The valve is used to install on either a honey extractor, a honey tank and other honey processing machines, in order to drain off the honey easily. It has a threaded barrel that can be fitted into a suitably sized hole, tighten the screws when using to prevent leakage. Size – 120mm x 55mm x 47mm (L*W*H)Made of ABS plastic, suitable for food and honey in particular.
- Size – 120 mm x 55 mm x 47 mm (L*W*H)
- Made of ABS plastic, suitable for food and honey in particular.
- Honey gate regulates the flow of honey when pouring from the extractor.
- Allows for easy draining of honey.
- It has a threaded barrel with screws that can be tightened to prevent leakage.
- Once your payment reflects in our account, we get your order ready for the courier within 48 hours.
- When your order is dispatched we’ll send you a tracking number.
- After the courier has your package, delivery takes place within 5 working days*.
*Working days exclude weekends and public holidays.