Honey Heating Tank
Honey Heating Tank works with a ‘water jacket’ system whereby the water in the interlayer of the tank is heated and in turn gently heats the honey inside the bucket, which does not destroy the honey’s nutrients, unlike heating the honey in a pot over the stove. And its insulation function is also very good.
Heated Honey Tank Features
- Includes a honey gate
- Airtight lid
- Stores honey before bottling
- 304SS stainless steel
- Rated Voltage 110V/220V
- Ideal for honey harvesting season
- Does not include legs/stands
Electric Honey Tank Use
- Ensure the honey gate is sealed tightly
- Open the lid and place the double strainer on top of the opening
- Pour your extracted honey into the strainer and let it sit for a few minutes
- When you’ve finished straining all your honey into the tank, replace the lid
- Once your payment reflects in our account, we get your order ready for the courier within 48 hours.
- When your order is dispatched we’ll send you a tracking number.
- After the courier has your package, delivery takes place within 5 working days*.
*Working days exclude weekends and public holidays.