Bhive Honey Refractometer
A honey refractometer is an optical precision instrument that determines the density of a liquid by means of the index of refraction. This honey refractometer is particularly suitable for measuring the sugar content of honey, jam, syrup, etc. The measuring instrument is precise and simple in use: drop a few drops of the liquid onto the prism and the density is directly readable.
Measuring range: 58-90% Brix, 38-43 ° Bé (Baumé), 12-27% water
Resolution: 0.5% Brix, 0.5 ° Bé (tree), 1% water
Honey Refractometer Features
- Accessories: pipette, cleaning cloth, screwdriver and storage box.
- Brix scale: 0 to 32%Brix
- Specific Gravity Wort: 1.000 to 1.130sg
- Resolution: 0.1%Brix; 0.001sg
- ATC(Automatic Temperature Compensation) Range: 10°C~30°C (50°F~86°F)
- 1 x Portable Refractometer
- 1 x Mini Screw Driver
- 1 x Suction Tube
- 1 x Storage Case
- Sturdy metal body, made of durable aluminum with premium optical lens.
- Dual Scale: Brix scale and specific gravity scale, full-range 0-32% Brix scale with 0.2% scale division, 1.000-1.130 specific gravity scale for unfermented wort.
- Provides accurate and repeatable measurements on easy to read scale.
- Simply use the dropper to take a sample of liquid and put it on the prism, only 2 or 3 drops of testing.
- ATC(Automatic Temperature Compensation) and adjusting prism & lens focus for accurate readings.
Honey Refractometer Use
- Place 2, 3 drops of the sample on the main prism, close the plate and look through the viewing window to read the Brix value.
- After applying the sample to the prism, the special optics of the refractometer generate opposing light-dark fields.
- The borderline between the two fields indicates the sugar content of the sample.
- If you do not have any professional calibration equipment, do not calibrate yourself.
- Do not calibrate this refractometer with water.
- Once your payment reflects in our account, we get your order ready for the courier within 48 hours.
- When your order is dispatched we’ll send you a tracking number.
- After the courier has your package, delivery takes place within 5 working days*.
*Working days exclude weekends and public holidays.