Hydraulic Wax Press
A wax press is ideal for beekeepers with plenty of beehives that are ready to be harvested. It works without electricity and is an alternate solution to the honey extractor. It allows for high volumes of honey to be harvested at a time and also allows you to effectively collect & reuse the wax.
- Large capacity, presses 10L of honey at a time
- The T-shaped handle saves time and effort when pressing honey.
- Barrel has delicate metal mesh with a diameter of about 5mm, which extracts most of the beeswax.
- Simple design, easy to clean and operate.
- Made of food grade thickened stainless steel.
Manual operated vice that compresses honeycomb and beeswax cut & removed directly from frames in a downward motion in order to squeeze out your honey which then pours from the bottom of the press into your container.
Hydraulic Wax Press – Order Timeline
- Once your payment reflects in our account, we get your order ready for the courier within 48 hours.
- When your order is dispatched we’ll send you a tracking number.
- After the courier has your package, delivery takes place within 5 working days*.
*Working days exclude weekends and public holidays.