Langstroth Beehive (10 Frame)
Bhive Complete Langstroth Beehive consists of a brood box with 10 brood frames with wax starter strips and wire, a super box with 10 super frames with wax starter strips and wire, a bottom board and a metal covered lid. It is manufactured from dense pine wood and is waxol heat treated to protect the wood & ensure a long life. Our beehives are designed and manufactured locally in South Africa.
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES TO AREAS OUTSIDE GAUTENG APPLY.
Langstroth Beehive Features
- Metal Covered Roof
- 10 Frame Super Box
- 10 Super frames with wax starter strips
- 10 Frame Brood box
- 10 Brood Frames with wax starter strips
- Bottom Floor Board
- Entrance (Reversible to change entrance size)
- The Beehives are manufactured from up-cycled pine and pallet wood, waxol heat treated to ensure a long life.
Complete Beehive just add bees.
Langstroth Beehive Use
- Place your Langstroth beehive several meters away from any existing hive you might have and in an area that is a safe distance away from pets, kids & neighbours. If you have an existing swarm that you would like to move into the new beehive, place it as close to the swarm as possible and give the bees a few weeks to move in.
- Once your payment reflects in our account, we get your order ready for the courier within 48 hours.
- When your order is dispatched we’ll send you a tracking number.
- After the courier has your package, delivery takes place within 5 working days*.
*Working days exclude weekends and public holidays.