Mating NUC Box
A mating NUC box is, simply put, a smaller version of a regular beehive made to hold fewer and smaller frames, specifically for the breeding of bees. The smaller space allows the bees to control the temperature and humidity more easily than in a regular sized beehive, which allows for the optimal environment for bee rearing. What makes this NUC’s design so great is that the sizes allows you to remove a queen and a small handful of bees from production as opposed to a larger wooden NUC box. The construction of the box allows you to breed throughout the year in all types of weather conditions as the temperature inside is very stable and easy for the bees to maintain.
NUC Beehive Specifications
- Holds 3 mating frames
- Material: Polystyrene foam and ABS plastic
- High density construction ensures a stable temperature for breeding
- Closable entrance
- Dimensions: 24 × 16 × 18 cm
- Weight: 0.50 kg
- Once your payment reflects in our account, we get your order ready for the courier within 48 hours.
- When your order is dispatched we’ll send you a tracking number.
- After the courier has your package, delivery takes place within 5 working days*.
*Working days exclude weekends and public holidays.