Pollen Trap Collector
The Bhive Pollen Trap Collector is the perfect tool to help keep your bees fed when nectar supplies are scarce during the winter months by allowing you to collect pollen during the warmer months and then feeding it to your bees during the colder months. Simply attached the pollen collector to the entrance of the beehive by hanging it with the 2 small ‘L’ hooks.
Pollen Collector Features
- Pollen trap collector
- Length: 390mm ; Width: 140mm; Height: 120mm
- Can be adapted to all types of hives by using a wooden frame around the trap (not included)
- Does not damage the body, legs or wings of the bees
- Two small holes on the sides allow for the queen to exit during mating season
- This is a universal pollen trap and it may take some adaptation to modify for your hive configuration
- Attach to the beehive with anchoring screws
- The specially designed collecting screen can be raised (taped into position) or lowered to collect pollen. No dirt or hive refuse will enter resulting in cleaner pollen.
- Pollen must be collected daily
- Avoid exposure to rain
- Simply clean it and refill when empty
- Once your payment reflects in our account, we get your order ready for the courier within 48 hours.
- When your order is dispatched we’ll send you a tracking number.
- After the courier has your package, delivery takes place within 5 working days*.
*Working days exclude weekends and public holidays.