Queen Marking Tube
The queen marking tube serves to gently capture the queen from the hive and mark her. Marking and picking marker tube is easy to operate and thanks to its plastic construction there is no risk of damaging the queen itself. Place the raised marker on the honeycomb and gently push and push the plunger to make the queen go inside. Next, move the marker tube and press the queen onto a net through which we can simply mark her with a queen marking pen. The marker tube itself is made of foam, so we do not have to worry about harming the queen. Withdrawing the marker tube then we allow the queen and in the hive we can allow the marker tube to allow the queen through the opening to get out.
- Simple marking cage for all beekeepers
- Easily capture your queen and mark her
- Extremely easy to operate
- Once your payment reflects in our account, we get your order ready for the courier within 48 hours.
- When your order is dispatched we’ll send you a tracking number.
- After the courier has your package, delivery takes place within 5 working days*.
*Working days exclude weekends and public holidays.