Uncapping Fork Wheel Idler
The uncapping fork wheel is ideal for piercing the wax cappings of your super frames prior to extracting the honey. It is less messy when uncapping and enables you to uncap frames in 1 or 2 goes. It really makes the job of uncapping frames so much easier and saves you a ton of time and effort. An ideal tool for beekeepers during honey harvesting season. It has a sturdy construction with a wooden handle and stainless steel tines which means it will last you a very long time.
- Uncapping tool with wooden handle & stainless steel tines
- Uncaps frames by piercing the cells individually
- Heavy-duty, longlasting construction
- It’s perfect for uncapping sunken areas on the frame
- Lightweight and easy to grip
- Grip the handle of the uncapping tool
- Start at the top of the honey frame and roll the tool downwards to uncap the cells
- Repeat the process
- Once your payment reflects in our account, we get your order ready for the courier within 48 hours.
- When your order is dispatched we’ll send you a tracking number.
- After the courier has your package, delivery takes place within 5 working days*.
*Working days exclude weekends and public holidays.