Bhive Uncapping Knife Non-Serrated
The blade of the uncapping knife is non-serrated. The wooden handle is lightweight and convenent to use. Made of high-quality polished stainless steel material, and secured with brass rivets, it’s solid and durable. All finishes are non-toxic, safe and eco-friendly. It uncaps the honey comb more efficiently, saves you plenty of time and effort. It is an essential and practical tool for beekeepers during honey harvesting season.
- The blade is non-serrated
- Polished stainless steel blade
- Wooden handle for an easy, light weight grip
- Blade and handle secured with brass rivets
- Grip the handle of the uncapping knife
- Start at the top of the honey frame and drag the knife downwards to uncap the cells
- Repeat the process
- Once your payment reflects in our account, we get your order ready for the courier within 48 hours.
- When your order is dispatched we’ll send you a tracking number.
- After the courier has your package, delivery takes place within 5 working days*.
*Working days exclude weekends and public holidays.