Bhive Uncapping Knife Serrated
The blade of the uncapping knife is serrated one side, and smooth on the other side. The wooden handle is lightweight and convenient to use. Made of high-quality polished stainless steel material, and secured with brass rivets, it’s solid and durable. All finishes are non-toxic, safe and eco-friendly. It uncaps the honey comb more efficiently, saves you plenty of time and effort. It is an essential and practical tool for beekeepers during honey harvesting season.
- The blade is serrated one side, and smooth on the other side
- Z-shaped for improved balance while working
- Polished stainless steel blade
- Wooden handle for an easy, light weight grip
- Blade and handle secured with brass rivets
- Grip the handle of the uncapping knife
- Start at the top of the honey frame and drag the knife downwards to uncap the cells
- Repeat the process
- Once your payment reflects in our account, we get your order ready for the courier within 48 hours.
- When your order is dispatched we’ll send you a tracking number.
- After the courier has your package, delivery takes place within 5 working days*.
*Working days exclude weekends and public holidays.