Bhive Beekeeping Supplies Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Bhive Beekeeping Supplies’s Website.
Bhive Beekeeping Supplies is located at:Plot 658 Reier Road Roodeplaat, Pretoria
0159 – Gauteng , South Africa
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Bhive Beekeeping Supplies’ website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of South Africa. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
This is the shipping policy for Bhive Beekeeping Supplies. Bhive Beekeeping Supplies (“we” and “us”) is the operator of (https://www.bhive.co.za/) (“Website”). By placing an order through this Website you will be agreeing to the terms below. These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service. Bhive Beekeeping Supplies makes use of CourierGuy for deliveries.
Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at the time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the back-ordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
2. Shipping Costs
We charge a flat-rate of R200 per order. If your order’s weight & dimensions exceed the amount our flat-rate covers, we will contact you via email to confirm any additional shipping costs that may apply to your order.
Return Due To Change Of Mind
Bhive Beekeeping Supplies will happily accept returns due to change of mind as long as a request to return is received within 10 days of receipt of item and are returned to us in the original packaging, unused and in resellable condition.
Return shipping will be paid at the customer’s expense and will be required to arrange their own shipping.
Once returns are received and accepted, refunds will be processed to store credit for a future purchase. We will notify you once this has been completed through email.
(Bhive Beekeeping Supplies) will refund the value of the goods returned but will NOT refund the value of any shipping paid.
Bhive Beekeeping Supplies will happily honor any valid warranty claims, provided a claim is submitted within 90 days of receipt of items.
Customers will be required to pre-pay the return shipping, however, we will reimburse you upon a successful warranty claim.
Upon return receipt of items for warranty claim, you can expect Bhive Beekeeping Supplies to process your warranty claim within 7 days.
Once the warranty claim is confirmed, you will receive the choice of:
(a) refund to your payment method
(b) a refund in store credit
(c) a replacement item sent to you (if stock is available)
4. Delivery Terms
Transit Time Domestically – In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 2 – 7 working days
Orders are packed on Mondays & Wednesdays only, and only after full payment reflects in our account. Our warehouse operates on Mondays & Wednesdays, 8am – 10am, except on national holidays at which time the warehouse will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
If you selected the Local Pickup option as your delivery choice we will notify you when your order is ready and schedule an appointment for collection. Your order will not be packed until we have received your payment in full.
Change Of Delivery Address
For a change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched.
P.O. Box Shipping
Bhive Beekeeping Supplies are unable to offer shipping to P.O. box addresses.
Items Out Of Stock
If an item is out of stock, we will cancel and refund the out-of-stock items and dispatch the rest of the order.
Delivery Time Exceeded
If delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation.
5. Tracking Notifications
Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
6. Parcels Damaged In Transit
If you find a parcel is damaged in-transit, if possible, please reject the parcel from the courier and get in touch with our customer service. If the parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact customer service with next steps.
If you change your mind before you have received your order, we are able to accept cancellations at any time before the order has been dispatched. If an order has already been dispatched, please refer to our refund policy.
Parcels are insured for loss and damage up to the value as stated by the courier.
Process For Parcel Damaged In-Transit
We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has completed its investigation into the claim.
Process For Parcel Lost In-Transit
We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has conducted an investigation and deemed the parcel lost.
Unless otherwise stated, Bhive Beekeeping Supplies and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Bhive Beekeeping Supplies. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print
pages from https://www.bhive.co.za/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.bhive.co.za/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.bhive.co.za/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.bhive.co.za/
Redistribute content from Bhive Beekeeping Supplies (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Bhive Beekeeping Supplies does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Bhive Beekeeping Supplies, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Bhive Beekeeping Supplies shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Bhive Beekeeping Supplies reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Bhive Beekeeping Supplies a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking To Our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Bhive Beekeeping Supplies’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal Of Links From Our Website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.